Monday, July 23, 2007

I have to return some videotapes.

last week= we finally shot the editorial that the wall st casting had been for. 3 day shoot, lots of guys in suits, lots of air conditioning to bask in whilst they shot outside in 90˚ heat.

crew....


touchups


tying the perfect power tie.


regarding the final product


"There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there. "


perfect.

3 comments:

alexgirl said...

Love it. And I love the pinstripe suit. Tres chic.

Anonymous said...

bateman is hot I'll be him on halloween

Anonymous said...

you should go to the beach & take some pictures :)))